To Our Transportation Clients:
Over 270 Full Service Yards
TXS is the first organization in the country committed to providing Secure 24/7 Trailer Parking & Drop Yard Staging Services that are part of National Network of facilities offering logistics companies, Intermodal Servers and “over-the-road” “for-hire” carriers a dependable, safe and driver friendly operations dedicated to supporting and servicing their needs and to assist in the prevention of cargo theft.
All of our locations are within a 5 to 15 mile radius of 90 percent of the local Distribution Centers, Transportation Hubs and Corridors in that area. All of our Full Service Operations are committed to providing the services listed below.
TXS also provides long-term storage solutions for large fleets of equipment with perimeter security, video surveillance and motion detector monitored sites 24/7.
- Annual, month-to-month & daily rates available
- 24/7 on-site, staffed security with 24/7 access
- 24/7 Log-in, Log-out, Gate Record manifests
- Recorded HD digital video surveillance
- Outdoor security lighting
- 24/7 hostler assisted staging
- Inventory control via daily fax, email or website to dispatch
- Dispatch controlled release protocols by email or fax for loaded trailers
- Secure document handling
- Assigned dedicated parking with No stacking delays
- Ability to exceed reserved spaces with daily rate
- No overflow refusals
- Secure temporary over-flow parking for local terminals high value cargo
- Trailer repair, tire service, trailer maintenance on site or on call
- Reefer fuel and temperature monitoring daily or as per request
- Coming Soon: Electric Guard Dog Perimeter Security System
- Coming soon: APU A/C plug-ins
- No public access allowed
If you don’t find the Location you need, CALL US. We are experts at finding new locations for our transportation clients. This service is free of charge.
To Our Facility Providers:
If you are a Warehouse, Distribution Center, Truck Stop, Terminal or Trucking Company with 24/7 access and you have surplus unused tractor/trailer/container or chassis parking, after joining our Network, TXS Marketing Department will seek-out, contact, negotiate and finalize all aspects involved with finding reputable fleet tenants to sub-lease space or rent by the “unit” your unused industrial property on a month-to-month or annual basis.
Call us, anytime 24/7. We always answer our phone!
TXS - Terminal Exchange Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 933
Montebello CA 90640
Email Us! (Click link to send email.)
TXS Phone / Fax
800-263-9527 Toll Free